Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

First Blog Award!!




  Thank You to Melissa for giving me this prestigious award! :)  Her contributions to the WBT Middle School Facebook page are always great as well as her fantastic blog!  (And you can feed fish on her site as well!)  Check it out at:  http://melstodd.blogspot.com
 Hmmm...Seven Random Facts About Myself:
1)  I am a Michael Jordan fanatic
2)  I dislike whole tomatoes but will eat them sliced on a sandwich
3)  I watch Days of Our Lives with my wife
4) I am beginning to think my 8 year old is smarter than me!
5)  I want to help everyone I come across (especially children!)
6) My favorite color is North Carolina Blue (and yes it is an actual color!)
7)  I am a yellow belt in Kenpo Karate.

I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award:
1) Jackies Whole Brain Teaching Blog
2) A Whole Brain Teaching Journey with Mrs. Harding
3) Miss L's Whole Brain Teaching
4) WBT with Scrapbunny (for seemingly being everywhere that is WBT!)
The next two are to hopefully inspire these bloggerss to continue their great blogs!
5) Mrs. Molnar's Whole Brain Teaching Log
6) Whole Brain Teaching with Mrs. Chavez

Props to all the wonderful teachers out there!
May the WBT force be with you!

Always Another Day In Paradise,
~Jason

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jason and thank you so much for passing this award onto me :) You definitely deserve the recognition! It is great to read posts from someone so enthusiastic

    Miss L (WBT Blog Bug)
    Miss L’s Whole Brian Teaching

    ReplyDelete